Learn the necessary program functions of Photoshop using general examples and deepen the knowledge you have learned using your own individual shoe design. The objective of the course is to create a photo realistic rendering (2D) to allow the visualization of your collection at the earliest point in time to allow faster decisions.
Faster and more cost-effective collection planning/change/coordination through:
- Realistic visualization before prototyping
- Testing and on adjustments quickly and easily
- Visualizing of material/colors before ordering
- Testing acceptance in advance
- Sustainable trading by saving time and resources
€ 979.00 net per person
including training documents, drinks & lunch
A laptop and a corresponding Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator license are required to participate.
Registration at infoisc-germanyde
Please note that this course is usually held in German.