"Sustainability Manager" is a certificate course aimed at specialists, managers, buyers or financial strategists at manufacturers, brands and trading companies who are responsible for sustainability in their companies and who want to actively promote sustainability in their own organisation and along the supply chain.
In two one-week course modules, participants are enabled to proactively shape and steer sustainability in their own company with the help of sustainability-oriented management processes. After passing the final exam at the end of module 2, participants receive a certificate.
Management: ISC Germany
Languages: Our seminars are regularly held in German, but are also offered in English if there are enough participants.
Place: ISC Germany, Pirmasens, Germany
Fee: 1.529,- € net per week/person
- Basics of sustainability in the footwear, leather goods and textile industry
- the economic, ecological and social dimensions of sustainability and their significance for corporate sustainability management
- Anchoring sustainability in the company, defining and implementing goals
- the application of important tools for effective and successful sustainability management
- Understand and assess international sustainability standards and common certifications
- Identify potential for improvement and optimise processes for sustainable management
- Independently develop and effectively implement processes along the value chain
- Use sustainability reporting as a tool for managing internal processes and monitoring the supply chain.